Doors.NET - Download and Install SQL Studio Manager
Install Studio Manager on the Doors.NET Host PC (via License Manager)
If you have recently installed on the host PC you can then quite easily download and install Studio Manager via the License Manager.
- From Windows Start menu go to Doors.NET >> License Manager.
- On the right, you will see the 'Database' section - The red text above the Install SQL Studio button should state: 'Not Installed'.
- Click the Install SQL Studio Button.
- First the installation files will be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, click the install SQL Studio button again to perform the installation.
- Installation of SQL Studio Manager should take just a few minutes.
- Once complete, close then re-open License Manager.
- Select Application Server again and SQL Studio should be indicated as installed.
- You can now close the License Manager.
SQL Express 2014 Manual Install
1.0 Introduction With the release of Doors.NET v4.0.1 Keri is now using .NET Framework v4.6.2 and SQL Express 2016. This allows the software to take advantage of the power, functionality, and speed provided by the current .NET Framework revision, and ...
SQL Express 2016 Manual Install
1.0 Introduction You can encounter a situation where you need to manually install the SQL Express database engine and database management tools (SQL Studio Express. This article walks you through the process of manually installing SQL Express 2016 ...
Doors.NET - Upgrade the SQL Express Version
1.0 Introduction Windows 11 has been approved for new installations of Doors.NET software from v4.8.0 and newer. Windows 11 has been approved for older installations of Doors.NET software under the following conditions: * The installation is upgraded ...
Doors.NET - Admin Client Only Install
Admin Client Only Installation 1.0 Introduction This section explains how to install just the administrative client onto a PC, such as for installations where multiple client connections are required. Important Note: If the host PC/Application Server ...
Doors.NET - Migrating a System
1.0 Introduction There are several steps that need to be taken to successfully transfer a Doors.NET installation onto a different host PC. It is important that these steps are performed in the exact order that they are listed: Note: The version of ...