Entraguard Autoconfiguration in Doors.NET
As well as detecting the primary controller type, all Entraguard secondary controllers (and PXL secondary controllers) are also
detected and added to the system using auto-config. Converted databases will, of course, already have the controllers listed
and PXL 1-door secondary controllers can be manually added to Doors.NET, but an auto-config MUST still be performed to
correctly detect the controller types and firmware revisions.
Once all the controllers are detected and the auto-configuration is complete, the Doors.NET database tables are populated
with all the controller information. The detected controllers will then appear in the relevant status grids and
in the hardware tree.
- To perform the auto-config, highlight the primary Entraguard controller.
- Click the Auto-Config icon.
- In the Status Message grid you should start to see regular transactions stating ‘PXL Primary controller is searching for secondary controllers.” It should take no longer that 2-3 minutes for the primaary controller to detect all the secondary controllers on
the network. It takes this amount of time because it always looks for a maximum possible 127 secondary controllers.
- When auto-config has completed, the detected controllers all appear in the Available Controllers grid, as shown below.
- The final step is to click the Apply button.
- A prompt appears confirming how many controllers are selected.
- Click yes to proceed and the auto configuration will complete.
- Once you see the Autoconfig Complete message in the Status Messages grid close the auto configuration window and
return to the hardware tree.
- Double click the primary controller to expand it, you will then see all the detected secondary controllers listed beneath the primary.
- You will notice that the secondary controllers all have update required icons against them. To perform the initial update on
the entire network, highlight the primary controller (#1) and click the large Update Network icon in the ribbon bar.
- New installations without any cardholders added should take no longer than a few minutes for this initial update to
complete. The update will, of course, take longer for existing installations or those which have been converted (such
as from Doors32).
- Once this update is complete your system is ready for configuration and operation.
Basic Entraguard Controller Setup in Doors.NET
1.0 Introduction Entraguard Doors.NET installation and controller configuration is a three step process. Each of these steps has its own document, with controller configuration broken into separate documents per hardware type. • software installation ...
Block Enroll Entraguard Users in Doors.NET
In Doors.NET it is not possible to enroll a block of Entraguard IDs, however it is possible to block enroll cardholders without credentials. You can then manually assign the Entraguard user information after the cardholder enrollment. Block Enrolling ...
Adding and Editing Entraguard Users in Doors.NET
1.0 Introduction Each person to be granted access to secured areas using an Entraguard controller will need a User ID assigned to them. If a mixed PXL/Entraguard system is in use, each person may have assigned to them both a card and a User ID. 2.0 ...
Entraguard Tenant Guide
1.0 Using the Entraguard Telephone Entry Controller The following guide is to assist users of an EntraGuard Silver, Titanium or Platinum Telephone Entry controller. The following information is covered in this guide: How to use your User ID A listing ...
Entraguard Silver Data Sheet
Entraguard Silver Data Sheet (attached)