How to Assign a Standard NXT Controller an IP Address Without Using Doors.NET
You can assign an IP address to a standard NXT controller using the Keri NXT AutoConfig Update. The utility will detect any unassigned controllers and will allow you to configure the controller with a valid IP address.
- This utility is installed when Doors.NET is installed and so on the host PC you will find it in the C:\Keri\DoorsNET directory. It is named 'Keri NXT Autoconfig Update'.
- This is the installer file, so you would need to run this executable to install the program. When you double-click the installer, an installation wizard will guide you through the steps.
- Once installed, you will be able to access and run it from the Windows Start menu. It will be named 'Keri NXT AutoConfig Update'.
Note: a desktop shortcut will also be created.
- Ensure the standard NXT controller is in a factory reset state.
- When the utility runs, you will see that the MAC HW Address, by default, begins 00-14-34 - this is the first 3 segments of the Keri Standard NXT controller MAC address.
- Click the FIND button and the local area network will search for controllers.
- When a controller is found, the full MAC address will be displayed. The displayed IP address will be determined by the IP range of the local area network. In the IP field, enter the specific IP address that you wish to assign the controller.
- Click the APPLY button and the IP address will be assigned.
- You should see a message stating the IP assignment has been successful.
- Click the FIND button again - you should see a message that no unassigned controllers could be found.
Standard NXT Controller Setup
NXT Controller Setup NXT 4 door controller Introduction This document covers the basic configuration of NXT controllers in Doors.NET software. It assumes Doors.NET has already been successfully installed on your host PC, the software license has been ...
NXT 2D/4D Basic Controller Setup in Doors.NET
Introduction This document covers the basic configuration of NXT controllers in Doors.NET software. It assumes Doors.NET has already been successfully installed on your host PC, the software license has been activated, and the gateway has been ...
NXT 2D/4D Controller Factory Reset
Keri recommends resetting NXT controllers the first time these controllers are powered on. Also, under certain circumstances NXT controllers may need to be reset. Note: Factory resetting a standard NXT controller will restore the controller to a ...
NXT 2D/4D Hardware Installation Guide
1.0 Introduction This document contains basic information for the installation of the NXT 2 door and NXT 4 door controller. 2.0 Product Specifications 2.1 Unit Dimensions • NXT 2D/4D controller PCB - 6.75 inches high by 6.00 inches wide by 1.75 ...
NXT 2D/4D Controller Specifications
Specifications Size (Enclosure): 13.125” H x 10.625” W x 3.06” D (33.34 cm x 26.99 cm x 7.77 cm) Size (PC Board): 5.6” H x 6.6” W x 2.55” D (14.28 cm x 16.83 cm x 2.55 cm) Weight (In Enclosure): 4.95 Lbs (2.25 Kgs) Input Voltage: + 12 VDC nom. (10 - ...