Viewing the Hardware Status
Status tabs are found at the bottom of the work space/data display field.
- Certain status tabs only appear when its corresponding feature is accessed or enabled.
- Mouse over a tab to have that tab's window open in the work space/data display field.
- Mouse onto the window and you can review the information within.
- Mouse off the window and the window closes.
- Click on the push-pin icon in the upper right of the window to "pin" that window and have it stay open when you mouse off. Click on the push-pin icon again to "un-pin" the window.
The example above displays the Status tab. Each tab has unique data sets.
- Alerts - lists events that require acknowledgment by an operator
- Control Points - lists information on all control points (outputs)
- Doors - lists information on doors
- Live Events - lists transactions in real-time
- Monitor Points - lists information on all monitor points (inputs)
- Status - lists controller status
- Trace Events - lists events specifically designated for display by the operator
Global Lock, Lockout, Lockdown - Hardware
Global Lock, Lockout, Lockdown - From a Hardware Input 1.0 Introduction Doors.NET provides the ability to program any available input on the system to immediately put the system into Lock, Lockout or Lockdown status by activating the input (for ...
Using Multiple Hardware Types in Doors.NET
Doors.NET is capable of running multiple concurrent hardware platforms. Doors.NET has the ability to concurrently support the following hardware types: EntraGuard and PXL-500, NXT controllers, NXT-MSC (Mercury-Powered) controllers and real Mercury ...
Doors.NET System Feature Matrix - Per Hardware Type
Multiple Hardware Platforms Doors.NET is capable of running multiple concurrent hardware platforms. The ability to support multiple concurrent hardware platforms was introduced in Doors.NET v126.96.36.199. Support for the EntraGuard, the PXL-G and the ...
Reports - Hardware
Reports - Hardware Hardware Reports allow you to run a report on the properties and configuration of all the hardware on the system. This includes: Controllers, Device Types, Doors, Inputs, Magstripe Library, Network Camera, Outputs, Panels and the ...
Doors.NET - Hardware Gateway
1.0 Introduction The Doors.NET Gateway is a service that provides the communication between the software and the hardware (the controllers, readers, I/O modules, etc). Each hardware types has its own gateway type (there is a PXL gateway, NXT gateway, ...