NXT Reader Interface Module Specifications
• When mounted on the NXT Controller
- 6.50 inches high by 5.50 inches wide by 2.50 inches deep, not including wiring connectors
- 16.51 cm by 13.97 cm by 6.35 cm
2.2 Power/Current Requirements
• 10 to 14 VDC @ 100 mA (maximum current draw at 12 VDC)
• 32°F to 150°F (0°C to 60°C) – 0% to 90% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
2.4 Cable Requirements
The total RIM to reader cable length must be less than 500 feet.
Note: On long cable runs, cable resistance causes a drop in voltage at the end of the cable run.
Ensure the appropriate power and current for your device is available at the device at the end of the
Reader Cable Requirements
RIM to Keri-MS or
RIM to NXT-6RK
or Wiegand Dual line
a. Heavier gauges than those listed are always acceptable.