Photo ID License Activation - Offline
This article walks you through the process of activating the Doors.NET Photo ID client using the offline, phone method.
Ensure Badging is Enabled on Your Doors.NET License
The first thing you should do is check that your Doors.NET system has the badging feature enabled:
- From the Windows Start menu, go to Doors.NET >> License Manager.
- The Doors.NET License Manager window will open.
- Select the Application Server listed on the left.
- Then click on the License tab.
- Scroll down the list of license settings and locate Badging Clients. Ensure the # is greater than 0. If the value is at 0 you would need to contact Keri inside sales.
- Close the License Manager window.
- A separate license key is also required for any PC that will be printing or creating badge.
- When activating Photo ID license via Internet you MUST run the activation utility 'As Administrator'.
Activating Your Photo ID License Key via Phone
The following steps assume you have already done the following:
- Worked through the steps of performing a custom install and selecting to install the Photo ID components.
- Purchased and been provided with a Photo ID license key.
Photo ID License Activation - Online
1.0 Introduction This article walks you through the process of activating the Doors.NET Photo ID client using an active, unrestricted internet connection. 2.0 Ensure Badging is Enabled on Your Doors.NET License The first thing you should do is check ...
Photo ID - License Revoking
It is important to know that your Photo ID license will need to be ‘revoked’ if you wish to move your Doors.NET badging installation onto a different PC, or if for some reason you wish to format the Doors.NET host PC hard-drive. Once revoked, you can ...
Doors.NET - License Activation - Offline
Activating Doors.NET Without an Internet Connection You can activate Doors.NET via e-mail if you do not have an active internet connection, or if the connection is being blocked by a firewall or security setting. This is done by e-mailing the license ...
Photo ID Client Overview
The Photo ID Badging client is a licensed Doors.NET components that allows you to: Design and print badges with photo IDs and custom graphics on plastic cards, overlays for standard proximity cards, or ISO thin proximity cards. Single card database ...
Photo ID - Creating Card Templates
Creating Card Templates in the Photo ID Client Click/double-click on the 'Keri Photo ID Icon' located on the desktop or via Start >> All Programs >> Doors.Net >> Keri Photo ID. Log into the Photo ID client using the default username and password ...