Photo ID License Activation - Offline
This article walks you through the process of activating the Doors.NET Photo ID client using the offline, phone method.
Ensure Badging is Enabled on Your Doors.NET License
The first thing you should do is check that your Doors.NET system has the badging feature enabled:
- From the Windows Start menu, go to Doors.NET >> License Manager.
- The Doors.NET License Manager window will open.
- Select the Application Server listed on the left.
- Then click on the License tab.
- Scroll down the list of license settings and locate Badging Clients. Ensure the # is greater than 0. If the value is at 0 you would need to contact Keri inside sales.
- Close the License Manager window.
- A separate license key is also required for any PC that will be printing or creating badge.
- When activating Photo ID license via Internet you MUST run the activation utility 'As Administrator'.
Activating Your Photo ID License Key via Phone
The following steps assume you have already done the following:
- Worked through the steps of performing a custom install and selecting to install the Photo ID components.
- Purchased and been provided with a Photo ID license key.
Photo ID License Activation - Online
Introduction This article walks you through the process of activating the Doors.NET Photo ID client using an active, unrestricted internet connection. Ensure Badging is Enabled on Your Doors.NET License The first thing you should do is check that ...
Doors.NET - License Activation - Offline
Offline License Activation Activating Doors.NET Without an Internet Connection You can activate Doors.NET via e-mail if you do not have an active internet connection, or if the connection is being blocked by a firewall or security setting. This is ...
Photo ID Client Overview
The Photo ID Badging client is a licensed Doors.NET components that allows you to: Design and print badges with photo IDs and custom graphics on plastic cards, overlays for standard proximity cards, or ISO thin proximity cards. Single card database ...
Doors.NET - Demo License Activation
Demo License Activation Doors.NET has a demo mode feature that allows you 30 days of limited, basic operation. This can give you an opportunity to try the software before obtaining a license. Demo mode supports all hardware/controller types (except ...
Doors.NET - License Activation - Online
Online License Activation Activating Doors.NET with an Internet Connection Following installation of the software the system will need to be activated. Activation is performed using the License Manager Utility and is most easily done using an active, ...