NXT Controller Firmware Upgrade
When you run the Doors.NET installer you will see an Application Requirements window. This window will inform you if standard NXT controllers need a firmware upgrade and the version they should be upgraded to.
There will also be a notification in the Live Events grid if the controller needs a firmware upgrade.
During the upgrade the latest firmware versions will be installed into the C:\Keri\DoorsNET\Firmwarefolder.
2.0 NXT Controller Upgrade Procedure
- Once the install/upgrade has completed, log into the software and go to Setup >> Hardware Setup >> All.
- Highlight the controller listed in the hardware tree.
- Click the Firmware Upgrade icon.
- The Firmware Upgrade tab will appear.
- The controller(s) will appear and their current firmware version will be shown.
- Select the controller or controllers that need to be upgraded (you can select multiple controllers using the Select All check box).
- Select the new firmware file and click the Apply button.
- A task verification window appears. Click Yes to continue.
- A progress bar will appear on the right side of the selected controller indicating the progress of the firmware upgrade.
- The firmware upgrade is complete once the progress bar has reached 100% and the new firmware version will be displayed.
Note: Typically a firmware upgrade is to a newer version, but downgrading to an older version is allowed. However each Doors.NET software revision has minimum firmware revision requirements. Proper software and hardware operation is not guaranteed if you downgrade to a firmware revision that is out-of-date for the software revision installed.
Standard NXT Controller Setup
NXT Controller Setup NXT 4 door controller Introduction This document covers the basic configuration of NXT controllers in Doors.NET software. It assumes Doors.NET has already been successfully installed on your host PC, the software license has been ...
NXT 2D/4D Basic Controller Setup in Doors.NET
Introduction This document covers the basic configuration of NXT controllers in Doors.NET software. It assumes Doors.NET has already been successfully installed on your host PC, the software license has been activated, and the gateway has been ...
NXT 2D/4D Controller Specifications
Size (Enclosure): 13.125” H x 10.625” W x 3.06” D (33.34 cm x 26.99 cm x 7.77 cm) Size (PC Board): 5.6” H x 6.6” W x 2.55” D (14.28 cm x 16.83 cm x 2.55 cm) Weight (In Enclosure): 4.95 Lbs (2.25 Kgs) Input Voltage: + 12 VDC nom. (10 - 14 VDC) Current ...
CSA Certification for NXT Controller
CSA Certification for NXT Controllers
NXT 2D/4D Controller Factory Reset
Keri recommends resetting NXT controllers the first time these controllers are powered on. Also, under certain circumstances NXT controllers may need to be reset. Note: Factory resetting a standard NXT controller will restore the controller to a ...