Reports - Hardware
Hardware Reports allow you to run a report on the properties and configuration of all the hardware on the system. This includes: Controllers, Device Types, Doors, Inputs, Magstripe Library, Network Camera, Outputs, Panels and the Wiegand Library.
- To run Hardware Configuration Reports click Reports - Hardware.
- Select one of the Report Types from the drop-down list, for example, Controller. Basic controller information will be displayed immediately in the grid for all controllers in the system.
- Use the Field Chooser to select and deselect which columns you wish to see displayed in the properties grid.
- From the Field Chooser window place a checkmark against the properties you wish to see displayed. Uncheck those you do not wish to see.
- Use the View drop-down list to change the display of the grid.
- In addition, you can select 'Card View' as an alternative to the grid layout.
- As with all the Doors.NET Reports you can print the information directly or it can be exported and saved as an Excel, PDF or XPS document. Click the circular icon in the upper-left corner of the user-interface to locate the Print/Export options.
Reports - Transactions
Effective from version 188.8.131.52, a series of improvements have been made to simplify and speed up the process of creating transaction reports. Most noticeably is the report wizard, which replaces the previous method of selecting your report criteria ...
Doors.NET Reports Overview
Reports Doors.NET software includes many different default report types which are included in the standard version of the software. Reports can be run at any time on Cardholders, Transactions, Reader Access and Hardware properties. When the ...
Reports - Cardholders
Reports - Cardholders To run reports on Cardholders in the Doors.NET system click on the reports tab >> Cardholders. When the Cardholder reports page opens you will see the following window. You can retrieve cardholder-specific event information ...
Elevator Control with Mercury EP/LP Series Hardware
1.0 Introduction Doors.NET supports Elevator Control when using Real Mercury (EP and LP series) controllers and Mercury input modules (MR16IN-S3) and/or output modules (MR16OUT-S3). For many different sized elevator applications this can be an ...
Doors.NET - Hardware Gateway
1.0 Introduction The Doors.NET Gateway is a service that provides the communication between the software and the hardware (the controllers, readers, I/O modules, etc). Each hardware types has its own gateway type (there is a PXL gateway, NXT gateway, ...